Thursday, January 10, 2008

My One Year Blogiversary

Holy Cow! I almost forgot today is the one year anniversary of my blog! Woo Hoo!

I have really enjoyed keeping this online journal of my knitting. I've chatted with people I've never met in person. I'm really glad that there is this online community of knitters and I have to admit...

I love blogging and I love other knitting blogs! I stalk other knitters on their blogs. I say stalk because I don't usually leave comments but am a frequent and loyal reader. I find inspiration in others who write their experience online and feel like I'm able to connect with people even though we've never met. I feel more and more comfortable each time I post and find it easier to write each time. Everyone should have a blog!

To celebrate this momentous occasion, I think I'll have a glass of wine. Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Robin said...

Congratulations!