Friday, July 27, 2007

Twisted Flower

Pattern: Twisted Flower from Cookie A
Yarn: Louet Gems Pearl
Yardage: Two skeins, 50 grams each, with just a little bit to spare
Yarn Source: Louet's website
Needles: Size US 1 (2.5 mm) Knit Picks circulars
Estimated Time to Complete Project: 2 1/2 months (ouch)
Modifications: You don't need to modify perfection.

I learned how to cable without a cable needle from a tutorial on Grumperina's site while working on these socks and I am absolutely thrilled to have that in my skill set. I am purposely looking for something to make with cables now.

I'm going to start my husband's socks with the KnitPicks Felici yarn I recently acquired. He picked out the color AND helped me find a stitch pattern, so I think they'll be appreciated.

Here is my totally cute shirt that my Best B got me for the Stitch N Pitch game.See Kelie Knit
Knit Kelie Knit
Knit Knit Knit
Purl

And now I have to go read my Vogue Knitting magazine that just arrived. :)

No comments: