Monday, February 26, 2007

Beautiful Lacy-ness

My Falling Leaves socks are finished! I took them with me on our trip this weekend to weave in the loose ends. I used two of my Knit Picks Size 1 circular needles and Lang Jawoll superwash sock yarn in Lavender. This is the first time I've used this yarn so I just have to wait and see how they hold up after wearing and washing to make a final judgement. I liked the feeling of the yarn when I was knitting it and they feel very silky and soft on my feet.
I started my Shar-pei purse and am about halfway done with the actual knitting. After the knitting is done there is quite a bit of sewing that needs to take place so I don't anticipate it being finished this week. Maybe next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Falling Leaves are so beautiful! How is Sahara coming along?