Thursday, September 22, 2011

Prepping for Vogue Knitting Live!

I'm getting ready to leave for Vogue Knitting Live in LA this weekend and I'm almost ready. One of the things I wanted to bring is a bunch of stitch markers to trade. I made special Sock Summit shrinkydinks, and I want to do something similar for Vogue. I was having a hard time picking out a picture for my charm and then I thought of this.
It's a QR Code with my blog embedded. But will it work on a Shrinky dink? I'm not sure! I thought it might be kind of fun, so I'll give it a try. But I'll probably bring some other ones, in case people don't have a reader on their phone.

1 comment:

Clumsy Knitter said...

Kelie! Your stitch markers ended up being SO CUTE! I would love to learn how you make them so I can join in the trend. :)