Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Here are some of the Christmas presents I made for my family and friends.

Okay, these were for me, but I don't know anyone else in my family that would appreciate Zebra print stitch markers as much as I do. I found the Zebra beads and thought I would make a necklace or something, but I'm going to start my Central Park Hoodie soon and so I thought I would make these to help inspire me. They have fiber optic beads at the top of the zebra beads.

I made these Freshwater Pearl earrings for my mom and a friend's mom. I had a fun time making these because the beads pretty much do it for you. You can't really mess up beautiful pearls. They are pretty on their own.

These are Black Freshwater pearls.

These were for my sister, which I wrapped inside of the pink purse I gave her. It is kind of hard to capture the rhinestones in the middle on camera but they are very sparkly and shiny in person. I also made green and blue ones for my other friends, but they didn't photograph very well at all.

I made some for myself too. :)

No comments: