Saturday, August 4, 2007

Zombie Gloves

Pattern: Zombie's need not apply
Yarn: Asa Gjestal Spinneri Baby Ull
Yarn Source: Local Yarn Store
Needles: Size US 2 (2.75 mm) Knit Picks circulars
Estimated Time to Complete Project: 4 days
Modifications: After completing the wrist-warmer part of this pattern I continued the ribbing to make them into fingerless gloves.

This was my first time doing any kind of intarsia knitting and I really enjoyed it. Since I know how to knit both continental and english style, I was able to carry the two yarns efficiently to complete the skull and crossbones pattern. I would like to try it in a bigger project (like a sweater). I do plan on making a pair for myself, complete with pink bow.

Here is the thankful recipient:

1 comment:

Robin said...

He is too cute! What a lucky future knitter he is.