Monday, September 10, 2007

Progress Update

Here is the Clapotis, halfway done. I'm actually to the point in the pattern where I could start the decrease rows but I think I'm going to do a few more repeats of the straight rows. It'll be a little longer and easier to wrap around my shoulders dramatically, should the need arise.

I really like this yarn, it's so beautiful and soft.

These are the I love Gansey socks from the Six Sox Knitalong. I've done the whole foot and turned the heel with a flap and now just need to knit up the leg. The only change I've made so far is that I didn't start the pattern after the heel turn (the hearts that go up the heel flap). I think I might be wearing these with shoes at some point and I don't want to have a stitch pattern on the heel flap. There will be a new pattern starting in October and I would like to be ready.

And these are the Bling Bling socks for my Mother-in-law's birthday in October. She really likes sparkly things and loves gold so I think she'll be really happy when she sees these. They also kind of look Halloween-ish to me which is appropriate for October. I have the Bling Bling yarn that is cream colored and gold also, so those might be made for her for Christmas if these ones fit her right and are comfortable.

No comments: