Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Goodness in the Mail

I'm so excited to be going to the Stitch N Pitch game in San Diego this Sunday! I'm pretty sure I'm bringing my Victorian Lace socks to work on because the KAL will be starting a new pattern in August. But I've been a little distracted by this...

My order from KnitPicks. I've got five wonderful books to pick through and two new skeins of sock yarn. Here's a closer look of the sock yarn...

The cool thing about this yarn is that my husband picked out this colorway because he wants socks made for his feet. So I'm all excited about making him socks. I've made him socks before. But this time I'm going to make some out of something that is going to feel really great on his feet. His size 13 feet. I'm not quite sure how long it takes to make socks for size 13 feet (7-8 sts/inch), but we'll be celebrating our 10-year wedding anniversary next month so I think I've got time.

No comments: