Sunday, January 28, 2007

Son #1 Socks

Here are the smaller version of the socks made for Hubby. My son wants to be just like his daddy so he had to have a pair just like him. I used the same Bernat Camoflauge yarn and size 6 needles. Since the rounds were smaller on these socks, there was a nice striping effect that I didn't get with the first pair. With the first pair, the colors pooled and it was easy to see how you could have an issue if you were trying to get a certain look. So there ya go...
I'm almost done with the sleeves for my ballet top and anticipate having it finished by the end of the week. I may be able to cast on for my Sahara sweater this weekend, if I can be patient and wait that long.

No comments: